Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thoughts about today

I really want to write a long post and complain about how shitty of a day today was. About how my clients with who I have been working for months on end decided today not to buy after we were just to enter into contract. About how working with inept agents makes my job so much harder..................blah blah blah..............

But instead I will choose to look at my day and write about all the wonderful things that happened! For starters I get to get up and go to work with an amazing group of people every single day. We have moved our amazing office to a great part of town and everyone is so great and friendly, popping in to say hi and welcome us. I spent my morning on the south shore with my awesome partner Johnny!!
showing our awesome beach front listing!! 379,000US and it's yours!!!


I had a VERY interesting lunch meeting at a very nice restaurant that was picked up by the folks inviting us for lunch. We had an AMAZING rain storm here that cooled things off and flooded everything in site!!

I love summer in the tropics! The hurricane has headed out to sea, so we are safe!! Yipee! There was lots of eye candy at the said meeting which made for a fun afternoon. I got to Skype with my mom and dad which always makes the day good. I then after long said day was invited to have a glass of wine at our corner bar after work. All in all, it was a great day with a few minor speed bumps. I get to sit in my living room blog to you all and look out at this~! Life is good!


2 comments:

  1. Life is good! And your attitude is even better! I hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chan...I sit and think everyday of your beautiful view while I'm at my desk at work...I love this blog! Keep up the hard work girl, you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete