Saturday, October 9, 2010

I am back!

Well, that was fun wasn't it!? I am now back in my beloved PV after a month spent in the wonderful Pacific Northwest with my family and friend! We had such a great time! The weather was SPECTACULAR (despite a few cold and rainy days) I had such a great time and feel so fortunate to be able to have spent that time at home.

Now back to the daily grind in the tropics. My patients has only been tested a few times when I decided that I would get gas, or go to Home Depot, or drive my car..............I tell you, there are so many things I love about Mexico but so many things that push my patients to the absolute max/breaking point!

I have friends in town this week from Rosarito Beach, they rented this amazing 4 bed condo overlooking the bay, you walk out the slider and into the pool............it's pretty sweet........Photos up later!

I have spent the majority of today cleaning, doing laundry, and working on jewelry.............



speaking of having my patients tested. I got up, had some cereal then got down and dirty and started cleaning. I got the house clean, 1 load of laundry from last night off the line folded, another load washed and hung up (yes people it's true it's 2010 and I still don't have a dryer.........). So I am getting ready to start pounding away on silverware when I see a huge cloud of dust then see the cloud of dust coming in the living room windows. I went screeching out front and the construction workers up above on the 3rd floor were dumbing buckets of over the railing and it was all coming in my house and down my breeze way (where all my wet clean clothes were hanging....................So much for a clean house and clean clothes!

Tonight I am going out with the girls to a white party, then I am sure if history is an indicator..........we will end up out on the town all night! Antonio is still in Morelos working on stuff there. He will be back on Monday, it's been a long 6 weeks just getting to see each other for 72 hours total~

That's about all for now, I can't wait to get some pics up of my projects and share with you all my great news and plans for the winter! Hope everyone is having a splendid weekend!!!

Saludos from the land of the sunshine!!!!
Chantel

No comments:

Post a Comment