Sunday, October 17, 2010

Super Lazy Sunday!

The title of this blog sums it up completely! We rolled in this morning at 5 am (I am far too old to keep doing this, but we have so much fun! My feet were absolutely screaming at me when we got home, but my shoes sure were cute! I got these great Coach shoes at Nordstrom Rack when I was home

...they had been 175 I got them for 50, I know!!!! So I had to rock them at the white party and then dance in them all night, not a good thing to do if it is your maiden voyage in said shoes.

So needless to say today has been very lazy........I feel guilty that I have not left the house or really done anything except cat nap and watch movies! It's actually a good thing I didn't leave the house as today was the 2010 Puerto Vallarta PATCO Triathlon Pan American Championships. So roads were closed and traffic was a nightmare! I can't imagine swimming, biking and running in this heat!! Yikes, congrats to all the finishers~

Here are a few pics from the last few days, the view from the condo that my friends are renting, sunset and a sneak peek at some Jewels..............







Happy Sunday from the land of the sunshine!!
Saludos
Chantel

2 comments:

  1. Your shoes ARE seriously hot. I would have done something like this a few years ago before I had kids, but now? It would feel like some kind of punishment only directed to people who were sent to hell. Then again, it seems as though I always gave a baby on my hip.

    Feeling very jealous of your freedom in paradise right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your shoes! Great buy!

    ReplyDelete