Monday, November 8, 2010

Many thoughts Monday

Good evening........today was another Monday........but a Monday with lot of decisions and new directions! Let me start out by saying that my debut at the Puerto Vallarta Old Town Farmers Market this weekend was a SMASHING success! I am so very pleased that my creations were so well received! I met so many great new folks and had such a great time selling! I hope to get invited back next week!

This weekend also brought about a lot of thought. Thought about my future, what I want, what makes me happy, what brings me down and I have decided that things in my life need to change. I need to change, I need to make decisions, I need to walk away from some things. Was this decision easy........NO, but is it necessary...... Yes. I know this, my 30th year will be a year of much growth and with that will come some growing pains. So very soon starts the journey.

On a lighter note, I had a great dinner with my bestie English friend Sarah, we went and had yummy Indian food at Casa de Tandoor, so gald to see them back open on Olas Altas after a long summer absence! The chicken curry and naan was divine!!! Yummy, thanks boys can't wait to go back!!!!

That's all for today, I am off to scope out Ebay and get some more great product to continue to make my creations!!! Cheers to all my friends in blog land~!

Saludos
Chantel

No comments:

Post a Comment