Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Creative Process..........

So Delphi (my amazing friend and employee) spent 6 hours Friday cleaning my house. We moved beds, cleaned drawers, I got rid of 3 huge boxes of "stuff" it felt so good~! We then moved my jewelry stuff from my living room into the spare bedroom. As the season is coming upon us, I need to be more organized and be ready to produce a lot of inventory. It's not totally organized and it's not my dream craft room but it will do for now.






I have also been the QUEEN of the spray paint this weekend!~ Thank you Home Depot Puerto Vallarta for having chalk board paint, I finally fixed my C and have gotten it outlined! All of that stuff is for the gallery in Sayulita and for the markets.

I will be doing 4 markets this winter and I Couldn't be more excited!!!




I am going on week 2 with the trainer I am down 8 pounds, my eating is clean, basically no carbs nothing processed. Fruits, veggies, protein, fish, chicken....... and lots and lots of water! I hope to see more weight loss this week as I have 11 pounds to lose and I get to buy myself a Ipod touch!

I have floor time at the Real Estate office tomorrow and then Thursday is my last official day!!! Yipee!! I can't wait to be done and not have that responsibility. I leave for my sales trip to
Cancun and Mexico City on September 26. I have 5 big whole sale orders to fill mid October and my markets start at the end of October. So basically I am enjoying myself now, getting organized and getting ready to hit it hard!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment