Sunday, September 25, 2011

Done!

Jewelry is done, tagged, bagged and packed away in my sweet styish carry on bag with wheels! Catalog is done and ready to go to print tomorrow..................





then a pedicure, can't be bopping around Playa Del Carmen with my troll toes! Last workout with the trainer of my 10 sessions tomorrow morning, home to pack, get bills paid and get things wrapped up. I am still feeling so overwhelmed about packing for 3 weeks of a trip......................One good thing is that by tomorrow night it has to be done!

What did everyone do this weekend???

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chantelle,
    Thanks for leaving a comment at Urbanearthmama.typepad.com! We have more in common than you might think:)

    My main PR clientel are jewelry designers, I am editor at large for a jewelry magazine and my sister is married to a man from Guanajuato so we love Mexico! My husband and I also spent 3 weeks travelling through Mexico for our honeymoon (I was 7.5 months pregnant with Satchel) and we went to Playa Del Carmen, Isla Mujeras and Isla Holbox. Loved it all...and now you are living it! Oh, and my husband sells real estate. Lots of commonalities there!

    Good for you for following your heart and living your dream. You are an inspiration!

    Can't wait to see how your business grows.

    Let's stay in touch.

    xo,
    brooke

    ReplyDelete