Saturday, September 3, 2011

Here I go on a wild RIDE!

Well it's official, I registered my business this week~!! Eeek.......My work VISA is in process and hopefully everything will go smoothly.........I will know more next week! Say a prayer that all goes well!! I sent my second whole sale order this week as well. I am starting to wrap things up in Real Estate...........We have a close next week and one in October then I will go on to my full time job Designing and selling jewelry! I am really looking forward to traveling around Mexico! Since moving here 10 years ago I have wanted to travel and now I have my chance to both work and travel and I am so EXCITED! Here it is finally done!!! My craft project for displaying rings in the gallery!!! All recycled for from the dollar store.........I did it for less than 10 dollars!!! I cant wait to see what it looks like in the gallery!!!

1 comment:

  1. It came out very nice! I am glad you finally get to do what you love best and travel too. I myself have a few places on my list of to do's that hopefully I will get to some day soon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete