Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mexico City~La Condesa

Cancun proved to be a tough selling ground for us! We worked 12 hour days, went to countless appointments in Cozumel, Isla Mujeres, Playa del Carmen and Cancun. We did get a great new client in Cancun in Plaza Kulkulcan............Joyeria Rubys, if you are down that way to forget to look for me! We are getting ready to pound the pavement in Mexico City in La Condes and La Roma, the markets here are looking very very good!

I will leave you all today with a few photos from Tulum...........I fell in love with this place in one day!!!






2 comments:

  1. I remeber going here when I was younger. It is just as beautiful. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Headed up to Tulum next week. I can't wait. Great pics! I write a blog in San Pedro Belize (www.sanpedroscoop.com) and I'm totally digging yours!

    ReplyDelete